Pipeline Rehab& Specialized Product Installations
The factory installer of the HydraTite® Seal
HydraTech Field Services, LLC is a premier contractor focusing on repair rather than replacement of pipeline and bridges. Only the highest quality and most innovative products are installed by HydraTech, leaving the end user with a value engineered solution that repairs a pipeline or bridge in a way that lasts.
From pipe joint repair utilizing the HydraTite seal to pouring concrete in a culvert invert, HydraTech is the solution provider for trenchless pipeline repair. Cutting edge bridge repair material including carbon and glass fiber wrap are utilized by HydraTech in order to cost effectively restore bridge structures.
HydraTech offers Subcontracting, General Contracting, Direct Contracting, and training services depending on the project scope and needs of the client. All of HydraTech’s technicians receive at least 40 hours of formal training on a yearly basis.
We fix the problem at the source. Our services are directed specifically toward the problem areas of pipelines and bridges. HydraTech is reliable and can be counted on when most needed. We can being executing a contract within two or three weeks. When an owner or contractor calls us we answer the phone.
ENGINEERED, TESTED & BACKED BY EXPERIENCE
All our installation solutions have been certifiably researched and tested. only repair methods with proven results are implemented. We offer, often free of charge, on site pre-construction inspections to determine the appropriate repair method before drafting a proposal and completely assigned work.
- Pipe Joint Repair
- Installation of Fiber Wrap on Bridge Applications
- Sectional Pipeline Repair with Carbon Fiber Wrap
- Epoxy Coating of Pipelines and Bridges
- Cleaning of Pipes and Culverts
- High Pressure Water Blasting (7,000psi)
- Dewatering and Bypassing
- Full Lining of Pipe
- Video Inspection of Pipeline
- Confined Space Labor (pipe/tank sizes as small as 18”)
- Miscellaneous Concrete Patching (pipes and bridges)
- Incidental Traffic Control
- Expansion Joint Repair
- Water Recirculation System Repair
- Irrigation System Repair
- ODOT Approved Subcontractor / General Contractor
- IADOT Approved Subcontractor / General Contractor
- Subcontract work with: INDOT, MNDOT, NCDOT, and TXDOT
- Can Bond $1,000,000+ Projects
- International Training and Onsite Supervision
- Can Perform Work in the Following States:
Industries We Service
|WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS|